At Stoll von Gáti, you’ll find the opportunity to put your experience and skills in Digital Reality into practice. If you are proficient in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality or Mixed Reality, we can provide a position suited to you.
Whether you are looking for to work in beautiful countryside or you prefer the big city life, our twin offices in Crailsheim and Stuttgart offer the best of both worlds.
You will be involved right from the analysis and concept phase, delivering creative and technical innovation to help our clients realize their ideas. With your expertise, you always have realistic solutions in hand for any potential challenges along the way.
You will use all your experience as interactive developer to play a vital role in a diverse range of projects. Microsoft HoloLens, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and the latest Mixed Reality frameworks are your playground. You are on the cutting edge of what is possible – or soon will be.
If you have already gathered experience as a lead developer or team leader, we offer the chance to develop yourself further in this area.
We offer a position in a first-class environment with interesting clients and projects.
Get in touch with us, because we would like to get to know you!
- You are an expert at software development with Unity 3D
- You have experience with VR and MR projects e.g. with HTC Vive or Microsoft HoloLens
- You have already used ARKit, ARCore or Vuforia in projects
- You use structured software design and approaches with UML / OOA or similar
- You focus on the most important tasks, and are keen to improve processes and coach colleagues
- Varied projects from many different industries
- An agile and growing agency with the space for shaping
- Development opportunities as team lead or specialist
- Flat hierarchy with informal atmosphere
- A modern working environment with lounge, football table and roof terrace
- Permanent employment with performance-related payment and much more
Please send your documents at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Specialist Katharina directly. She is available to answer all your questions, either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 07951/95 200-21.
We are looking forward to your application!